Loving your husband even after a bad day
We all have bad days. Some of these bad days are worse than others. Some are caused by kids acting out, lack of sleep, family, work, money, and so on.
With life throwing us curve balls left and right, how do we show our husband love in the midst of everything?
- Say “I love you”
- Give him a hug
- Tell him your thankful to be going through everything with him
- Tell him you appreciate his support
- Say “Sorry” when you know you should
- Talk to him, don’t yell at him, talk to him
- Explain to him what you need instead of expecting him to know what you need
- Give him a kiss
- When things settle down, before you go to sleep, spend a few minutes just being with each other
- Find a way to go out on a quick date in the midst of chaos. A way to reconnect and both get a break in
- Send him a sweet text message
- Give him a quick call to just say something nice
Life can get the best of us at times. I know that I have been stressed out with life lately. When I’m in the middle of everything, I forget the my husband is too and I forget to show him love as well.
I don’t want to let the bad or tough days get the best of my marriage and my family.
I will continue to find ways to show my husband and to show my kids that I love and appreciate them even when everything seems to be going the wrong way.
Your family is way too important to not feel loved. You are way too important to not feel loved. Remember your priorities in the good and bad times.